2020年11月5日星期四

Marijuana plants should be kept away from the light source for maximum yield

I want to talk to you boys and girls about how far the plants should be from the light source. There is no doubt that no matter what bulb you install, I will say what system are you running besides Marijuana Grow Light? I would say any other HIV system. You want to place plants close to light. When you descend 12 inches from the position, the light source is in the range of 6 to 12 inches. Your light output loses 70% or more. If you are running CFL or Full spectrum led grow light, if the running bulbs are more than six inches apart, you will lose 70% of the light output of the LED and CFL, so in In HID, you want to only be at 12:6 A few inches from the light source between 12:00. I regret to prove this, because I have been using these dual head bulbs and hoods.

Manufacturers and everyone in the industry say that the Space Observer factory is 36 inches away from these two Dublin bulbs, otherwise they will burn your factory well. If your air conditioner is not good, it is difficult for me to plant plants 36 inches away. For every drop of one or two plants, you will find that 30 plants lose one or two drops, and you lose only because of me The plants did not reach the required level, reaching 30 to 60. Some crops have been planted in this location and are already in my tree canopy, so I am about 36 years old, about 24 to 36 inches. My twin engine is now 6 to 12 inches away from me, if you do not have enough air conditioners, then you need to spend some money and invest in your company and get better air conditioners. The first thing I want to say is that I see this problem in 90% of the growth space and the people with whom I talk. You know they don’t have enough cooling capacity and there is room for growth.

A simple window air conditioner can bring in enough cold air to properly cool it down to 6 kW, so it is correct to make a real investment in the air conditioner, and your output will explode, especially when you will notice the triceps. The yield is better and thicker. I mean about its better taste. If you cool the room appropriately, the quality will improve, so please keep a distance of six to twelve inches between the plant and the light source. When maximizing light output, you know that the lighting keeps plants six to twelve inches away. There are other things that will accumulate maximum output. They achieved this goal, but can be used for lighting. Or maximize your lighting. You know that the woman's growth distance must be between six and twelve inches. Hope you like this video, hope it can bring you a lot of benefits, expand your factory scale, increase production, and let you spend a good night. Thank you

没有评论:

发表评论

LED lighting on strawberry in greenhouse

My name is Andrea Steffi, and I am a graduate student in the Special Crops Program at Colorado State University. I conducted lehrerin experi...