2020年12月14日星期一

Why buy plant lights? Plant Doctor

It's me who is talking about the plants at the Hilton Katarajan. The holidays are coming, please keep the plants green. Now, for all of our fans, this is the most difficult time. In order to make the plants healthy and powerful, provide the plants with the required light and make sure that we do not water the plants, because this may be once a year. I mean, please, you spent all your time. You are ordering plants online, entering the nursery, and filling your house with all these plants. I'm sure they cost you a penny, so you want to make sure you are willing to invest so that when spring comes, what do they say? The sun came out, did the gun fire? Is it a cannon? Guns or bread, no matter what your factory wants to show, once spring comes, please make sure you help them get there, okay? Therefore, today, I want to talk about the many comments I received and the growing number of questions about passing DMis.

Grow Lights  Plant Doctor .png

 

At this time of the year, many of us are not getting much help. Now, we are changing the sunlight, moving in this direction, and setting up all the things we bothered in the early fall and winter. You may wish to bring some artificial light to help, just to increase energy, they continued. In the next three months, this season will be the peak season. You may hope to bring the dawn of growth. As I said, please investigate whether the brand is still the best. Jump online. Whoever scores the highest, then go from there. However, I want to provide you with three types of lights, and you should pay attention to these lights and their actual positions in order to have healthy plants next season. One thing you should know is that the daylight temperature is 5700 Kelvin, which is 5700K. These are the daylight temperature types of bulbs, so if you go to a hardware store, you are looking for 5700, 5600 daylight temperature bulbs. Now, I know that some of you have emitted light, such as blue light.

 

The natural lighting in my home looks ugly. I know. What I like to do is, before going to work, I like to open those things. Then, when I got home, I closed it. You need to bring lights and make sure to give them the same time as usual. The effective way is to ensure that they are only open 12 or 14 hours a day. You can do much less than this, but I can only talk about it for 14 hours at most. So, what type of searchlights are there? First of all, incandescent lamps. Although they are the cheapest grow lights, they do emit more heat. In this case, you actually have to keep it 1 to 2 feet away from the plant because you don't want it to be too hot and cause the top of the blade to overheat and burn it. You must keep a certain distance from the plants so that they can really survive. Secondly, I think fluorescent lights may be your second best choice. Although they may cost more than incandescent bulbs, they are a safer way to travel. They emit less heat. They provide a more practical way to use them, and you can place them near the factory. They emit the blue light you are looking for, the fluorescent lights of the factory you are looking for. What I want to say is that you can usually see more lights at home, but this is not my top priority.

Plant Doctor.png

One of my favorite LEDs lights to buy because it might cost you some money at first, but in terms of energy saving, it will save you green, we all hope to put it in our pocket so that we can buy more in the spring factory ! In fact, you can keep it about six feet away from the plant to provide this light without worrying about the leaves being damaged by some degree of light. Frankly speaking, my fig leaf fig, he did not get the lighting he hoped for at this time of year. When I open it at work, I close it when I get home. Color (red, blue and blue represent growth), red represents flowering temperature. Given that the violin doesn't bloom, it doesn't really matter, but the system I have is very useful, it can make Frank flourish this season. If you find that plants lack light, how do you know? Maybe they are turning brown. Insufficient light may cause small brown spots to appear. If you used to get a lot of light in one place, but now it doesn't have much light, then you can shine and make sure the buds stay healthy and vigorous. Yes, that's it. Hope to help you. Process the data and plant plants to see the difference in growth.

没有评论:

发表评论

LED lighting on strawberry in greenhouse

My name is Andrea Steffi, and I am a graduate student in the Special Crops Program at Colorado State University. I conducted lehrerin experi...