2020年11月17日星期二

Orchid-Thinking about the setting of LED plant growth light

Hello, friend, I know this is very different from my opinion. I usually start to play the video because at night, I am asked to show you how to set up the micro lights at night to provide me with extra orchid lights so that they can grow better, so I think I should share my settings .

Basically there are 3 400W LED grow lights, and each LED light has at least 15 high-power LED lights. I bought them from China and there is always one in the middle, but I got two aspects from me. I recently went to China. Their price is lower than the price I don't hate me, but less than $10. They are doing well, partly because China is famous for semiconductors. China's LED industry is also very mature, so it has many manufacturers. They cooperate with many manufacturers. Chinese manufacturers, so that they can truly produce high-quality LEDs. But you know the price is reasonable, so I didn't buy it from Amazon or any western online retailer.

 

LED planting lights are actually related to China Channel. I mainly turn on these LED lights before going to bed. The time I get off work or go home in the gym is when I actually turn on the LED lights on the ceiling of that grout room. Therefore, if I open it, you can say that it is really bright. The wattage LED bulbs on the three-story ceiling are really bright, but if you turn them off, you will know that it is significantly darker, but I put three LEDs on top. The growth lamp still performed well. The growth space illuminates this growth space. Now I like my settings.

I prefer these round ones because they can be moved to the laboratory or to the right. It depends on whether you know which jobs I think require special lighting. In order to make them move without being fixed, they are all like clips, so I can actually use it to clip on the side. But I only wrote this, not only put them on the top and middle layers without lining, but for the third layer here, I did have a lining at the beginning, and this lining on each shelf, but I took out the top and The reason for the lining of the middle shelf is because it is winter here, even in Sri Lanka, so I want to make sure that I don't limit the ability of the orchids on the shelf to get more light through the windows during the day.

 

Do you know I have a liner here? It does not absorb as much sunlight as it does without a shelf, but another one. The problem is, I switch to one of the three switches on the back, and then everyone has the correct switch. I can easily turn them off or on in the morning, but I have to use a belt to secure the switch so that I can easily find the position of the switch and then the air purifier. This is the hospital level. I also bought it from China. In fact, it is no more than a year old and it works well. I know that sometimes it becomes very sensitive, but I noticed that the terminology is different. I have less allergic reaction to the groom or the whole air, I can say that it does make a difference, as I mentioned, this is that every room in some hospitals in China has such a ward, because micrograms are actually smaller than ordinary wards , So I know this is enough.

 

You know this is enough to purify my air growth space. I'm not. I really don’t know if an air purifier can really help orchids grow better, but every time I enter this room, I feel the air is better. Maybe it’s just me thinking, but you know that it didn’t cause a lot of Energy, so I’m doing this just in case, when I help these orchids in some way when I’m not at home, I did close the orchids by my side in order to protect the energy. For safety reasons, I don’t want to open none Any of my appliances. Now, when I return to China, this is just a short announcement in the flower market, we are talking about I met a lot of orchid lovers and learned what hydroponic orchids are becoming more and more popular in Asia, but this is because of babies People in the early days did not know much about water culture, full water culture or half water culture, so I will start to make videos about water culture based on my Chinese experience to grow orchids to help my Chinese-speaking friends in Asia. Learn from experience, you can communicate and learn from each other, and continue to lead you into my orchid growth journey.

没有评论:

发表评论

LED lighting on strawberry in greenhouse

My name is Andrea Steffi, and I am a graduate student in the Special Crops Program at Colorado State University. I conducted lehrerin experi...